Friday, December 28, 2007

Who are my readers?

It warms my heart to see an increasing number of readers from the Philippines, U.S.A., Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Germany. Google Analytics, which provide the stats, showed that in the Philippines, an overwhelming majority of my readers come from Batangas. Interesting. So far, very few has ever left a comment in my posts. Comments and posts make up a blog so I would appreciate it if you could leave some feedback -- a question, a comment, perhaps another twist to a recipe or a travel experience I have ranted or raved about.

I hope the lack of comment does not reflect a lack of trust in the writer of the blog. To find out more about me, you can check out my other professional blog -- devcompage -- in which I write in my own name and the About section describes what I have done professionally. Happy holidays and let me hear from you.

1 comment:

SeƱor Enrique said...

Add me to your list of readers! What a fine blog you have.

I use two cameras: a point & shoot, Canon IXUS65 which I always carry with me; and a Nikon D80. Outdoors and daylight, the quality of the images I get from the former are just as good as with those from the D80. Nighttime or lowlight, nothing beats a dSLR.

If you wish a carry-all digicam to take pics of the market and street scenes, nothing beats a point & shoot. But if you want to get more into creative food (table top) photography, a Nikon D40x will do a fine job (I think this model you can get for like 30T nowadays; almost the same price as what I had paid for my Canon point & shoot).

Cheers!

Eric